I’m all about fresh fruit most of the time, but every once in a while (like while I’m Whole30ing), I just like to switch it up a bit! This Warm Apple Salad is THE perfect way to do that!
Y’all! It seriously tasted like a slice of apple pie! So maybe a bit of a no if you’ve been craving sweets and treats, but a great option nonetheless.
Plus, it’s super easy to make, and you can really personalize it to your tastes! That’s a definite win in my book!
- 1-2 tabelspoons olive or coconut oil
- 1-2 apples, sliced
- 2 teaspoons raisins (no sugar added)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- walnuts (optional)
- flaked coconut (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and allspice on sliced apples to desired seasoning.
- Add apples to warm pan and sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Add raisins and cook until warm, stirring frequently.
- Transfer to plate and top with nuts and coconut.
What do you think? Are you up for trying this Whole30 apple option?