The typical salad can be a little boring, so I’m always looking for ways to mix it up a bit. This weekend I came up with this variation on the typical spinach salad, and it was so yummy I couldn’t help but share. Plus, it is so full of nutrition, it’ll fuel your body all day long! So, check out this simple superfood salad the next time you’re looking for an easy but healthy lunch or dinner recipe!
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- 5 carrots, chopped
- ½ cup quinoa, prepared
- ¾ cup blackened chicken, prepared
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Combine ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix until well combined and serve plated immediately.
Check out the recipe for my easy Blackened Chicken and make a batch to split between a few different meals this week!
This recipe is so easy and yummy! Plus, it is a balanced meal perfect for lunch or dinner! (It counts as 2 greens, 1 yellow, 1 red, and 1 orange on the Fixate portion control plan.)