I don’t know about you, but about the time I see the first leaf fall (okay, it’s really when everyone heads back to school), I’m ready to don my scarf and boots and start sipping my Pumpkin Spice Latte – the healthy one of course! I seriously love EVERYTHING about fall!!! You’re probably thinking, “So what’s the problem?” Or maybe you guessed it already…
As much as I love all of the scents and flavors and fun of fall, it can all wreak havoc on my nutrition and fall fitness routine! Although delicious, most of the flavors of fall are a bit decadent and less than nutritious. And with the extra busyness of the season (with after school practices and football games and harvest festivals…) who really has a ton of time to or wants to take the time to work out? So what’s a girl to do?!
I’m sure you knew I wasn’t going to leave you hanging. So I’ve devised a plan for all of us! I’m switching things up a bit in our monthly #livingCHANGErously fit club and spicing it up with a fall theme! So what does that mean for you?
Well, if you jump in with us this month, you’ll not only get all the benefits of our normal fit club:
- Daily check-ins + one-on-one support with me, your personal coach
- 24/7 access to our online #livingCHANGErously community for total support
- Private access to state-of-the art accountability system to keep you on track
- Streamable fitness programs from yoga and pilates to MMA, dance, HIIT and more
- 30 superfood meals packed with clean, REAL ingredients (vegan options available)
- Meal plans, recipes, and grocery lists tailored to your goals and preferences
- Chance to win fun prizes and goodies in our daily challenges and activities
But you’ll also get some super-fun fall-themed BONUSES like:
- Healthy fall recipes, including #PSL
- Fall fashion and style tips and tricks
- Seasonal makeup ideas and trends
- A fun workout plan under 30 minutes
If you’re like me and fall is your favorite season, then THIS is the group for you! Ready to spice up your fall fitness and enjoy the season feeling (and looking) your best! Click “I’m ready!” to claim your spot (or get more information)!