I don’t know what it is but as soon as everyone starts heading back to school, I feel like it’s automatically fall. And you know what that means…It’s time for all things pumpkin – at least in my world! One of my favorite parts of fall is getting to enjoy all the delicious flavors! Traditionally fall flavors are a little decadent, so I love finding healthier ways that I can still enjoy them like these #PSL Overnight Oats!
I tried these over the weekend, and the whole family loved them – even my toddler! #momwin The best part? You can put these together ahead of time, so they’re all ready to go first thing in the morning! They’re literally the perfect complement to a fun fall weekend!
- ¼ cup brewed, chilled coffee
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2-3 teaspoons or equivalent of maple syrup
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips
- Combine all of the ingredients except the oats in a jar.
- Stir until combined and smooth.
- Add the oats and stir until moistened.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Stir in additional milk to desired consistency before serving and sprinkle on toppings.
If you’re wondering if you can heat these up, you can. But the oats get a little mushy in my opinion. I’m working on a hot variation of those, so be looking for that soon!
By the way, if you’re making these to share with your kiddos, be sure to use decaf coffee or skip the cafe altogether! (Ask me how I know…)
And for more recipe ideas, fitness tips, and inspiration, join our FREE Living Contently Wellness Community here!