Y’all! I’ve already told you I’m on the fall train over here! But I may not have told you I’m making it my mission to create as many new, delicious, AND healthy recipes as I can. But I am now!
Fall flavors and foods are part of what I love most about the season, but they aren’t always the most nutritious. I want to change that, so I’ll be sharing some of my favorite clean eating recipes with all of the yummy fall flavors. This breakfast recipe is a perfect way to start off the season!
I’m not sure there is a more perfect pairing than pumpkin and chocolate! And I honestly feel like this clean eating recipe is just as good a breakfast recipe as it is an anytime treat!
- 2½ cups rolled oats
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- ¼ cup Stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat an 8 x 8 glass pan with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients but chocolate chips in a large bowl and stir until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Using a rubber or wooden spatula, smooth the top out evenly.
- Bake for 26-28 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cut into squares and enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea.
These made the perfect breakfast treat paired with a cup of coffee this past week! (My toddler loved them too, so it was a perfect #momwin!)
So what about you? What are your favorite fall clean eating recipes? And for more recipe ideas, fitness tips, and inspiration, join our FREE Living Contently Wellness Community here!