Y’all, I am ALL about yummy, easy recipes, and seriously, it doesn’t get any better than this!!! 5 ingredients? Toss it in the blender? Bake? Yep, it’s that easy! But it gets better! They’re gluten free, have zero processed sugar (minus some of the toppings), and are full of protein!
So if you want Saturday morning muffins (or any day of the week muffins), make this recipe your new go to! And try changing up the toppings for relatively limitless varieties!
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 medium sized very ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons honey (Optional, but I included it it!)
- Toppings of choice: dark chocolate chips, coconut, raisins, craisins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place ingredients in the blender and blend until well mixed.
- Pour batter into muffin tin greased with cooking spray or coconut oil.
- Add a variety of toppings into each muffin spot and stir.
- Cooking time varies - 9 minutes for regular muffins for me, 8 minutes for mini muffins.
Want a to-go snack? Bag up some mini muffins and make mini muffin packets for snacks and lunches!
What kind of toppings would you add to these muffins?