One of the objections I hear the most is “I just don’t have time to eat healthy…” While I know that healthy eating can be a challenge, I’d beg to differ that it takes any extra time to eat healthy. In fact with a few of my favorite recipes and a meal plan, I actually SAVE time by following ahealthy nutrition plan. This 15-Minute Roasted Chicken and Veggies is one of my absolute favorites, so I can wait for you to give it a try!
- - 2 medium chicken breasts, chopped
- - 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- - ½ onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Prepare veggies and chicken.
- Place veggies on a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with seasonings. Toss to combine.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until veggies are slightly charred and chicken is cooked through.
I just love that this recipe is so easy to tweak too. You can make it with literally almost any vegetables!
Do you have any go-to healthy chicken recipes?